Victorian Gold Mine combats carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons & diesel particulate…
ECI recently developed a custom Predator silencer for a major Gold-Mine in Victoria. The mandate was simple – develop an exhaust silencer that treats the emissions as well as making the machine substantially quieter – and for a highly competitive price!
ECI engineered a custom exhaust silencer with an in-built Predator purifier – effectively treating the carbon monoxide, odour causing hydrocarbons and the diesel particulates. The silencer also reduces the exhaust noise substantially – enabling the machine to operate for longer hours during the crucial night-time restrictions.
ECI were able to engineer a product that was especially hard-wearing, eliminating problem areas such as flat ends and corners – proven areas of failure as a result of vibration cracking. The silencer was also manufactured using stainless steel – highly corrosion resistant and ensuring long-life of the unit. ECI are proud that we can offer custom engineered solutions to our clients – developed, manufactured and owned here in Australia!
- Head Office
- Product and general enquiries
- Phone: 1800 730 158 or (+61) 3 9588 2233
- Fax: (+61) 3 9588 2567
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 29 – 33 Fonceca Street, Mordialloc VIC 3195 Australia
PO Box 2612, Cheltenham VIC 3192 Australia
- 31 Flanders Street, Salisbury QLD 4107 Australia
- Contact: Lee Gunn, Project & Sales Manager
- Mobile: 0422 016 566
- Email: email@example.com
- Jakarta and Singapore
- FREECALL: Indonesia +0018 030 612 026
- FREECALL: Southeast Asia +800 400 010 10